Re: Weird spelling fixes in 2.1.107

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

how about reminding these people that the 2.1 kernels are DEVELOPMENT and that
is where changes are expected to be made that may break the kernel. If they are
not willing to accept the fact that ALPHA (or is it considered BETA?) code
changes may have problems then there is no way for them to work with the
development kernels.

David Lang