Re: 2.1.107/SMP panic on Compaq Proliant 1600

Alan Cox (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:38:03 -0400 (EDT)

[I'll assume that this panic never makes it to the klog]

You dont need a dump, just write the panic down (it's not that hard, takes
some time but it's no biggie), then get the computer to produce a non-
fatal panic that you can snarf out of the klog. Then fill it in like a
template..

Then feed the results to ksymopps.