Re: Weird spelling fixes in 2.1.107

Raj Dutt (rdutt@voxel.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:08:42 +0800

I don't think comments should be touched. Period.
If you thinks something is not clear, then perhaps you should add another
comment [seperately with it's own /* */ ]

I really feel strongly that commenting (style) is very personal and you
are indirectly insulting the author by modifying comments.

This is especially the case in the development style that the kernel
is being developed in (imho)

:: nopzor