RE: SV: SV: uniform input device packets?

Jordan Mendelson (jordy@wserv.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 06:21:43 -0400

> On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 09:04:14AM +0200, Brian Schau wrote:
>
> > In that case: if you need any special coding/help/anything to be done,
> > count me in!
>
> Great, do you have any experience with tablet driver programming?
>
> > Maybe it would be better not to have this discussion on linux-kernel?
>
> I could set up a mailing list for this project, what do you think?

I'm really tired, but I've been reading this thread and it really sounds
like EvStacks being created for the GGI Project. Go jump over to
http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc/EvStack/. It handles input devices and allows
for multihead (quite easily I might add) through a nice simple set of /dev
devices.

Jordan