Re: 2.0.34: Warning: kfree_skb passed an skb still on a list

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:52:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Pete Harlan wrote:

> > For both of you...what version of pppd are you using? Anything other than
> > 2.2.0?
>
> 2.2.0. In my case there was no pppd session terminated recently
> before the crash; I figured it was the crash that killed pppd, not the
> other way around.

Perhaps. I've got a couple of linux based dialup servers with 32 - 80
ports, and all are relatively stable with 2.0.x kernels (now 2.0.34pre15)
and pppd 2.2.0f or g.