Re: Super Bill (Hawes)

Allanah Myles (dossy@panoptic.com)
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 04:57:18 -0400

On 1998.06.03, Scott McDermott <vaxerdec@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> --/unnNtmY43mpUSKx

^^ Yuck. MIME-mail. Devil-spawn of Satan! *screams*

> Jim Nance on Wed, Jun 03, 1998 at 07:39:28AM -0400:
> > BTW,
> > I hope you have a good explanation for this:
>
> Uhh, some people actually have work accounts where there are NT
> machines. What is your point? Also, some people actually run it at
> home, for various reasons, many times right next to a unix box, which
> they don't want to move the chair over to, or whatever. I don't
> understand why you feel that these people need to answer to you for the
> platform on which they deal with their mail.

Uh, we all know the real reason---Bill needs a HTML-capable mailreader
to make all that "porn-in-your-inbox" stuff work smoothly.

I mean, what kernel hacker lives on the 'hack' alone? Porn is a healty
daily supplement to any hacker's diet.

-Dossy

--
    Now I'm who I want to be, where I want to be, doing what I've always said I
    would and yet I feel I haven't won at all...      (Aug 9, 95: Goodbye, JG.)