Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@mbox.est.it)
Mon, 25 May 1998 15:15:08 +0200

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--PAJ00195.896102108/wigner.cstc.org

** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Mon, 25 May 1998 05:50:01 +0200
from pol@wigner.cstc.org [192.168.1.2]

----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
"|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"
(expanded from: <pol@wigner.cstc.org>)

451 <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>... vger.rutgers.edu: Name server timeout
451 <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>... vger.rutgers.edu: Name server timeout
451 "|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"... vger.rutgers.edu: Name server timeout
451 "|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"... vger.rutgers.edu: Name server timeout
451 "|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"... mbox.est.it: Name server timeout
"|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"... Deferred: Name server: host name lookup failure
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
451 <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>... vger.rutgers.edu: Name server timeout

--PAJ00195.896102108/wigner.cstc.org

Reporting-MTA: dns; wigner.cstc.org
Arrival-Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 05:50:01 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <pol@wigner.cstc.org>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:15:08 +0200
Will-Retry-Until: Sat, 30 May 1998 05:50:01 +0200

--PAJ00195.896102108/wigner.cstc.org