Re: "Segmentation fault" with isapnptools and glibc-2.0.6

Patpong Wetyanon (pat@ksc.net.th)
Tue, 19 May 1998 19:50:54 +0700 (ICT)

I am not is this can help. I faced the problem of segmentation fault
while running isaconfig if I compile kernel 2.0.34pre15 with gcc-2.8.1
I fix it by changing file ioport.c in arch/i386/kernel to the version
that come with 2.1.100 , it work just fine even I compile with option
-O6 and -mpentium . I am using redhat 5.0 glibc 2.0.6

take care,
pat