Re: How to check If I'm subscribed [was Re: test]

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz (ankry@green.mif.pg.gda.pl)
Tue, 19 May 1998 09:17:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

ADAM Sulmicki (adam@cfar.umd.edu) wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 1998, Ralf Wierzbicki wrote:
> ->am i still on this list or what is up with?!
>

> To those all sending messages 'am I on list'. There is simple way to check
> if you are on list without bothering anyone. Just save this command,
> listed below, at some safe place and each time you want check just run it.
> If you not subscribed, you will get subscribed. If you are subscribed
> already, you will get email back saying so.
>
> #!/bin/sh
> echo subscribe linux-kernel | mail majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu

Since beginning of May many people in .pl domain have received no
letter from lists on vger.rutgers.edu (linux-kernel, linux-scsi, etc.)

We tried to subscribe to theese lists again from many different sites
and have not received *any* answer from vger.rutgers.edu - so your advice
is useless for us. Do you know what is happening?