Re: Boot Logo Questions....

Pat St. Jean (psj@cgmlarson.com)
Fri, 15 May 1998 08:46:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Riley Williams wrote:
>If you don't mind my pointing it out, any monitor that can be
>connected to a STANDARD VGA adapter can display ALL of those modes,
>and any that can't will only get modes it can display selected by the
>stated algorithm, so there's no possibility of 'unforseen times', as
>you put it...

Nope... I've got a flytech(sp?) box here at work. It's a book sized
P-200. The default monitor that comes with it is a 5" MONO. The
connector is a standard 15 pin VGA style connector. Right now that
monitor is connected to a packard hell that is bridging my PC network and
my unix network. That's the "unforseen" time I was referring to.

Pat

--
Patrick St. Jean              '97 XLH 883                psj@cgmlarson.com
Programmer & Systems Administrator                    +1 713-977-4177 x115