Re: Clustering on Linux Was: "Re: New dad (again).."

Thomas Heide Clausen (voop@innocent.com)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:16:57 +0200 (CEST)

Now that clusters are being showed off...I've been impressed by
Berkeley NOW myself: http://now.cs.berkeley.edu. The guyz at
Berkeley just HAVE to be bigger....

- --thomas