Re: SCSI networking?

shalon@interlock.dfw.ibm.com
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 07:17:23 -0500 (CDT)

From: Brian Schau <bsc@fleggaard.dk>
Cc: "'linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu'" <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:49:18 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu

Hi,

It's not an insane idea. A project for linux has been started a while
ago. Try to search for scsi-ip on yahoo or lycos ...

On a similar note, I seem to recall reading somewhere a few months ago
a 2.2 'wishlist' which included ip over pci, so you could connect two
mb's at pci-speed. Did anyone ever actually work on this?

Shalon Wood