Re: Euro symbol

Guan Yang (guan@wk.dk)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:35:40 +0800

This discussion is going waaaaaay offtopic. Is there a more appropriate
place for discussing this? Perhaps an euro mailing list or newsgroup?
This is completely unrelated to linux-kernel, apart from the fact that
we need support for that d*mn symbol. The message-to-noise ratio is
already too low on this list (0.60 or less, I would say), I we shouldn't
contribute to its demise.