Re: Gateway 9100 laptop randomly reboots between bootsect.S and entry.S

WOODY (woody@localline.com)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:07:52 -0500 (EST)

Is APM enabled in your BIOS?

Woody
woody@localline.com
"Give me a dozen atom smashers, an underground laboratory, and a girl in a
diaphanous veil waiting to be turned into a chimpanzee, and I care not who
writes the nations laws!"