Re: off topic(does linux support fibre channel)

Lawrence Walton (lawrence@otak-k.com)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:08:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, well I am putting together a server right now. I sure would like to
do a test install of Linux on it, PII 400 512 megs of RAM, NCR875 U/W with
the boot drive, CD-ROM, Tape drive, AHA-F940 fiber channel board connected
to 4 18.2 gig Barracudas, a packet engines G-Nic Gigabit ethernet card.
Adaptec says that the F940's are out, but I am having a hard time actually
getting one.

Lawrence Walton
Otak Network Manager