RE: BT848 Broken?

Nick Randell (nick@adc.metrica.co.uk)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:45:34 +0100

I have also found it hanging sometimes.

I am working on some simple frame capture software and while experimenting
with my software and xtvscreen that it would just lock up solid. I think
that was when I may have had the wrong frame buffer address :-) but I
couldn't be certain.

I also got some irq loop messages. Unfortunately I now have my software
working and don't seem to get these messages any more, but I sure that I
could break it again :-)

Nick