Re: wish(8) and tty??

Smilax Rotundifolia (smilax@mindmeld.dyn.ml.org)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:35:29 -0400 (EDT)

wish comes with TK. Just look around for TK and install it, and wish will
appear. :)

/usr/bin/tty is a program that tells you what tty you are using. For
example:

[nobody@nowhere /]$ tty
/dev/tty100

Obviously, these values are not real. Just run "tty". It's very simple.

| |
| Fenestrae delendae sunt. |
| |
| smilax@mindmeld.dyn.ml.org |