Re: 2.0.33 bzImage booting errors

Edward R. Hartmann (erh@shell.flinet.com)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:25:57 -0500 (EST)

Well, afiak, its only 2.0.33, because with 2.0.32 i never used bzimage.
The only reason i have to use it now is because of the fat32 patch..
Even with everything that can be compiled as modules modularized, its
still 520k..
The system this is happening to is a Fujitsu Lifebook 520 notebook (if
that actually means anything to anyone)
Back in the day of like rh4.0 and 2.1.40 some odd kernels, bz worked...
but that was the last time i tried it, so i dont exactly have an up to
date experience with making bz kernels...