Re: English

Garst R. Reese (reese@isn.net)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 01:14:17 -0400

From: Riley Williams <rhw@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:12:43 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: English

>>> Anybody contibuting to kernel development and having this problem
can
>>> e-mail me text and I will happily edit and return it to you. Just
my way
>>> of saying *thanks*.

>> Babelfish should be useful:

Riley Williams wrote:

Here's an example of the mangling that thing gets up to - the
first is a letter I wrote, the second is that letter translated
into Spanish, the third the result translated back, and the fourth
and fifth are a repeat of the cycle...
[snipped examples]

It was I who made the original offer. I have worked with 'foreign'
students and scientists for 30 yrs + and have worked in Latin America,
Asia, Africa, and Europe. I've written and documented software even
longer.
My offer stands.

--
Garst  reese@isn.net