Re: mergemem utility: tests and BUGS

Marnix Coppens (maco@telindus.be)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:29:01 +0100

At 10:01 20/03/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Marnix Coppens wrote:
>>
>> I've done some hasty experiments with the mergemem patch on a 2.0.33
kernel.

>> Judging by the release number (0.03), this is still very much ALPHA code,
>
>Thanks for your bug-report, but you should have checked the web page
>more
>frequently. The current release is 0.05 and 0.06 will be released within
>the next days

Actually, I took it from the website only yesterday: mergemem-0.05.tar.gz.
I see now I used the version number mentioned in the Changes file (where
the last entry is 0.03). My apologies for this confusion, but I did test
release 0.05 yesterday.
Unfortunately, using CVS is not an option for me in my current situation.

I'm really looking forward to 0.06.

Cheers,

Marnix Coppens

---
Reality is that which                   | Artificial Intelligence
when you stop believing                 | stands no chance against
in it doesn't go away. (Philip K. Dick) | Natural Stupidity.