Re: NFS client error messages in 2.1.90pre3

Jakub Jelinek (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:41:00 -0500 (EST)

Yea.. I've got a single disk linux running .87 (now .90) and it's doing
this too.. I hope to find a solution soon.. This disk needs to be in the
clients hands friday afternoon.. :)