Re: MIDI support broken in 2.1.78 && 2.1.86

Peter-Paul Witta (paul@ping.at)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:52:42 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Frank van de Pol wrote:

> I personally hope this 'patch' does not need to go into the mainstream
> kernel, because it's a workaround for an initialisation problem within the
> sound driver.... This patch just masks the problem :-)

so we need to fix the apps to mask the problem in the apps ?!?:-) ?

sorry - joking.

so there is some problem in the sound driver that is to be fixed
somehow... hmmm... any estimates if this gets fixed before 2.2?

kind regards, http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9525748/
Peter-Paul Witta mailto:e9525748@student.tuwien.ac.at FIDO 2:310/22.264
SAMBA SUPPORT - FAX SOLUTIONS - INTRANET / EXTRANET - DBMS SQL SOLUTIONS