Re: 2.1.88 may have broken rc5?

Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.- (msterret@coat.com)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:50:27 -0500 (EST)

There's a known problem with the rc5des clients of recent history when
the 486 code is run in the client. If you have a pentium you'd never have
seen it.

This problem has been fixed in the latest version. If you're having a
problem, I suggest upgrading. Here's the url:

http://www.distributed.net/rc5/clients.html

Later,

Michael Sterrett
-Mr. Bones.-