[WAY, WAY WAY OFFTOPIC] Linux Kernel is Too Good.

John Carter (john@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:14:30 +0200 (SAT)

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 tigran_aivazian@dsti.co.uk wrote:
> DST International Tel:+44 181 390 5000 www.dstinternational.co.uk
>
> This message and any attachments to it is intended only for the
> individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
> information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
> disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient of this
> transmission is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering such materials to the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
> dissemination, copying, disclosure, mudification, distribution and/or
> publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by
> its intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender.
>
> If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
> telephone on the number above and destroy the message and all copies
> in your possession.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!! I have recieved this idiotic legal speak
in error!

What am I to do! I am in CONTRAVENTION and possessing an ILLEGAL bit
of legal gobbledgook. ARRRGH! I didn't mean to! My hair is falling out
and my teeth are smelly! AAARGH! Take this dread lawyer type stuff off
my hands. Woe is me! I'm CONTAMINATED! Help!

Worse still, the mailing system has REPRODUCED it on at least TWENTY
different machines. It has been UNOFFICIALLY and without EXPRESS
permission been ARCHIVED on disk and tape.

HORROR! I have without _really_, (well maybe just a little), _meaning_
to, made unauthorised use of it. (I thought folk need something to laugh
there silly heads off at...)

And woe misery and scrofulus, by the casual slip of the keyboard I
have mudified it and sent forth copies unto each and every machine
within the far flung corners of the globe. Woe. Woe. Woe..

(bloody twits!)

John Carter EMail: ece@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za
Telephone : 27-12-808-0374x194 Fax:- 27-12-808-0338
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5947> or <http://iwqs.pwv.gov.za>

I'm just an adrenalin filled bug on the windscreen of an onrushing
future, yelling "Faster! Faster!"

(Sorry folks, so its Monday morning and I'm a little bitty nutted.)