Re: [Patch] SMP-IOAPIC NMI Software Watchdog driver, io-apic-patch-2.1.85-D

Michael Marxmeier (mike@msede.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:25:33 +0100

MOLNAR Ingo wrote:
> 'look ma, no more hard lockups in Linux'
> this patch brings a vanilla 2.1.85 kernel up to the latest IOAPIC code.

This works fine with my ASUS P2L97-DS system (using pirq=0).
The watchdog is assigned to PIRQ 0.
The only problem i encountered so far is a "jumpy" PS/2 mouse
under Accel/X (so far i could not reproduce ths problem with GPM).

Michael

--
Michael Marxmeier           Marxmeier Software GmbH
E-Mail: mike@msede.com      Suedstrasse 58