Re: Comiler Error (fwd)

Eric Lammerts (eric@scintilla.utwente.nl)
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 19:03:23 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Michael Collins wrote:

> I just installed RH 5.0 from their CDRom distribution.
> I did get some errors when doing the installation and
> had to run fsck to clean up the hard disk.
>
> Can anyone interpret these errors?

If you're using a non-Intel processor, it is a known problem to get
signal 11's. Go to Redhat's website for a solution (you have to replace
your gcc). But that can't explain this:

--
Eric Lammerts <eric@scintilla.utwente.nl>
tel. 053-4336371

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981 "Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996 "Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion