Re: LIST

Bob Taylor (brtaylor@qtpi.lakewood.ca.us)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:47:25 -0800

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:18:51 -0500, suicide <adam13@csnet.net> writes:

> TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST!!!

Why not take yourself off?

Please send your request to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu with the following
body:

unsubscribe mail-list your-email-address
end

Please note the address MUST be the same you subscribed from. If you have
already done this send an email to majordomo-owner@vger.rutgers.edu
with an explanation of what you have done.

Please note, Majordomo does not understand HTML nor mime!

Continued messages to the list wil NOT get you unsubscribed!

Thank you.

Bob

| Bob Taylor             Email: brtaylor@qtpi.lakewood.ca.us    |
| Like the ad says, at 300 dpi you can tell she's wearing a     |
| swimsuit. At 600 dpi you can tell it's wet. At 1200 dpi you   |
| can tell it's painted on. I suppose at 2400 dpi you can tell  |
| if the paint is giving her a rash. (So says Joshua R. Poulson)|