Re: [OFFTOPIC] Influencing Netscape License (was Re: netscape.)

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:04:45 -0500 (EST)

But what if they said:

'If you improve netscape, Netscape has complete right to all code you've
written... Thou shalt not improve netscape less thine sendith it to
Netscape....'

If I improve netscape, I should be able to sell my value added netscape
(as long as I pass along the source and the same licence I got)..