[Severly Offtopic]Re: netscape.

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:26:20 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Syzygy wrote:

> Hell, we can even _integrate_ it with linux and attract DOJ's attention.
> :)

We wouldn't get away with that 'we can't remove it crap'.. If windows were
a unix system, the DOJ would get someone with a clue and they would say
'you must remove the browser, if there are dependencys on the shared libs,
you shall make a replacement shared lib that either can act as a wrapper
of other software or on every function displays a error to the user: The
software you are using depends on an external dll, contact your manufactur
for a fix'..