Re: NT vs Linux (the inevitable holy war solved!)

Paul Wilkins (paulw@monsterboard.com.au)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:53:42 +1100 (EST)

This is definately off topic in the first place.

I just had to say that broadly advertising NT bugs only helps M$
improve their product. Let's not waste bandwidth telling M$ what they
need to fix huh?

Cheers

Paul

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Perry Harrington wrote:

> Hehe, someone sent this to me today, gotta love it. To me this just seals
> the NT vs Linux arguement... :)
>
> --Perry
>

> > Here's a new one... Ever heard of a bad diskette crashing a NT system?
> > Well, it sure will... Don't that suck? I still don't believe it...
> >

> --
> Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
> email: perry@apsoft.com Think Blue. /\

,---
Paul Wilkins | o o |
Internet Operations Manager ` \_/ ' Linux
TMP Worldwide /\___/\ The Choice of
paulw@tmpw.com.au |_/ . \_| A GNU Generation
http://www.monsterboard.com.au \_/___\_/