Re: 3.0 wishlist Was: Overview of 2.2.x goals?

James Mastros (root@jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:19:40 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Dan Hollis wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, James Mastros wrote:
> > > * Ethernet load balencing (I've seen stuff to do that)
> > Done.
>
> Where? Please, don't say eql.

I thought that "QoS and/or fair queueing" did that. I could well be wrong.
(My machine only has two interfaces: lo and ppp0.)

-=- James Mastros

--
  Agent K: A person is smart; people are dumb, panicky animals and you know
   it. Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the

-=- Men In Black (1997, Paramount)