Re: First snapshot of a proposed set of fixes to make 2.0.34

Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 23:56:56 +1100

Eric Hoeltzel wrote:

> Indeed. I just noticed that my 2.0.32 system is screwing up
> timestamps on files on an NT server. I had never noticed this
> before on 2.0.29 or 2.0.30. Is it possible that something has
> changed with smbfs since 2.0.29, or did I just never notice
> the problem before?

I am sure this is a recent problem, I was on 2.0.30 for a long
time and did not see this problem. It was there for .32 and .33,
not sure if .31 had the problem (was only running it for a very
short time).

2.1, unfortunately, is not an option for me, I need stability
here.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky		(eyal@eyal.emu.id.au)