Re: Anyone using the SIIG UltraSCSI Pro PCI confroller?

Glenn C. Hofmann (hofmang@pop5.ibm.net)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:47:21 +0000

Thanks. After I wrote this message, I did a cat on /proc/pci and found out
that it was calling the controller an Advanced System Products ABP940U, so, I
loaded the advansys module and it works like a charm so far. Thanks again for
your response, I really appreciate it.

Glenn