Re: RPC and Kernel NFS issues

Olaf Kirch (okir@monad.swb.de)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:16:52 +0100

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:41:00 +0100, Marc Duponcheel wrote:
> I hereby kindly ask Olaf if he plans on making linux-nfs compile under
> glibc as well.

Notice that I've just put linufx-nfs-0.22 on ftp.mathematik.th-darmstadt.de
for testing. It used to work when I had a working glibc on my system
a while ago, but I can't promise what it does now. I really don't
have much time at the moment to do NFS. I would really like to, but
may paid work eats up a lot of my time right now.

Olaf

--
Olaf Kirch         |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir@caldera.de    |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax