Re: your mail (SS7)

Fred Leeflang (fredl@dutchie.org)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am not aware of anybody having done that before. I have worked for
Trillium Digital Systems the past 14 months or so which is why I once
tried to find out if somebody did this. I don't know very much about SS7
because I was in an entirely different job at Trillium (Release Manager)
before they fired me just shortly before christmas, but I'd sure like to
find out more about SS7 and get involved in this if you're serious. Let me
know when you get started.

Fred Leeflang