Re: 2.1.7x dcache OOPSes - disable kerneld?

Tuomas Heino (tbittih@xgw.fi)
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 23:09:17 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Tuomas Heino wrote:

> Does anyone happen to have these dcache OOPSes with kerneld disabled?
> (repeatedly loading modules might reveal bugs in modules in this way...)
> ... I disabled kerneld and haven't had any OOPSes since ... but the
> uptime is only 10h at the moment so it doesn't yet prove anything...

Hmpf answering to my message again - a bad habit, ain't it? ;)
doesn't seem to help - 13h or uptime was 'nuff for it to crash :(
[right after heavy logging activity... maybe the logging part is
something to look at? ;)]