Re: sound in 2.1.72 still broken

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:02:23 -0800 (PST)

hey at least it works... my GUS is totally broken... card config
says

(Roland MPU-401 at 0x330 irq 10 drq 0)
at 0x220 irq 7 drq 6,5
OPL-2/OPL-3 FM at 0x388 drq 0

the card isn't even seen. damn card was working for me in 2.1.65

--Jauder

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Garst R. Reese wrote:

> DMA buffers are still not freed after running vplay.
> Attached file gives details of modules.conf, /dev/sndstat, and results
> of free.
> libc5.4.38
> pcmcia-cs-2.9.13
> sound compiled as modules
> kerneld running.
>
> --
> Cheers, Garst

ADVISORY: There Is an Extremely Small but Nonzero Chance That, Through a
Process Known as 'Tunneling,' This Message May Spontaneously Disappear
from Its Present Location and Reappear at Any Random Place in the
Universe, Including Your Neighbour's Kitchen. The Author Will Not Be
Responsible for Any Damages or Inconveniences That May Result.