Re: Intel Pentium Bug: BSDI Releases a patch

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:21:19 -0500 (EST)

Great.. Thats all *I* need.. Users entering code into ring 0 from my
sendmail daemon.. :)

Whats next.. Is there a certian data stream that the pentium will execute
if it sees it, making 'email-virii' a real possiblity????