Re: Linux on Merced

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 21:05:42 -0500 (EST)

I would dare to guess that Intel or hp has alredy internally ported GCC to
the IA64..

It's not like they would get away keeping the details a secret...

Scandalism like yours is sure to insure that tons of people are willing to
work full tilt on the project, even if it involves reverse engenering
stuff.