Re: Ugh in 2.1.60

Billy Harvey (Thrillseeker@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:22:17 -0600 (CST)

Great Idea! While we're at it, let's remove all those silly
programming conveniences that so many people have put work into. We
can start with the `make config` option in linux - might as well have
everyone just go set the options by hand in every file - since we're
all brilliant and never looking for shortcuts and consistency.

Billy

half :)