Re: modprobe: can't locate module block-major-3

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 18:26:19 -0400 (EDT)

Prob somthing like a CDprobe script is probing devices, modprove sees the
accesss to major-3 and tries to load the driver.. edit modules.conf and
make block-major-3 off... Better: find the script and stop it.