Re: Serial driver lockups in 2.1.51

Richard A. Soderberg (richards@dnsi.net)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

I need to have EQL enabled for this, but I have the same problem.
Extended serial options (with IRQ sharing) is enabled, S3 Trio64v+,

Bus 0, device 2, function 0:
VGA compatible controller: S3 Inc. Trio32/Trio64 (rev 84).
Medium devsel. IRQ 11.
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x40000000.
[...]
Bus 0, device 1, function 0:
ISA bridge: Intel 82371SB Natoma/Triton II PIIX3 (rev 1).
Medium devsel. Fast back-to-back capable. Master Capable. No bursts.
Bus 0, device 0, function 0:
Host bridge: Intel 82437VX Triton II (rev 1).
Medium devsel. Master Capable. Latency=64.

2.1.49 with 42k odd patches. Testing is available to be performed, given
testing programs and instructions.

Richard

-- http://www.dnsi.net/