Re: pre6: No compilation (hisax problems)

Troels Arvin (rhl@www.studmed.ku.dk)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 04:17:56 +0200

Hello Kernel-list/Andreas Jaeger,

At 01:05 15-08-97 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > make: *** hisax: No such file or directory. Stop.
>Do you have a directory drivers/isdn/hisax? If you don't have one,
>you're using a buggy patch program. patch should make the directory
>hisax and fill it (have a look at the pre-patch file).

Oops. Sorry.

I should have read the kernel-HOWTO more closely. No problems after
applying the -p0 parameter to patch. - Except for some warnings while
making dep:
panic.c needs config but has not included config file
random.c needs config but has not included config file
scc.c needs config but has not included config file
specialix.c needs config but has not included config file
eepro100.c doesn't need config
isdn_syms.c doesn't need config
capiutil.c needs config but has not included config file
filemap.c needs config but has not included config file
ip_masq_quake.c doesn't need config

Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.mdb.ku.dk/tarvin/