Re: 2.1.49 not umount cleanly

Chris Rogers (crogers1@stevens-tech.edu)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm, I have rebooted several times with no problems, what fs's are having
problems?

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Tsurng-Chen Chern wrote:

> Don't know whether you guys notice or not? After I
> switch to 2.1.49, every time I reboot the machine, there
> are some partitions not coming up cleanly, need to be fsck'ed.
> Is there a problem with the kernel?
>
> --
> Max Chern, Unix Software Engineer | Voice: 818-296-5014
> EarthLink Network, Inc. | Fax: 818-296-5113
> maxchern@earthlink.net | 3100 New York Dr., Ste 201
> http://www.earthlink.net/ | Pasadena, CA 91107

Christopher Rogers
C.S Major - Stevens Institute of Technology
Email:crogers1@stevens-tech.edu
Work:crogers@ms.com
HomePage http://stute.jacobus.stevens-tech.edu/~gandalf
"why bother learning when ignorance is instantaneous." -Hobbes

"night driving without headlights,
wearing sunglasses too" - (April Fool) Soul Asylum