Re: bind sucks?

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:17:37 -0400

Philip Gladstone writes:
>I just tried the socktest.pl that was posted earlier on my (roughly
>pre2)
>system, and it ran cleanly. Maybe there is another problem.......

Entirely possible, AFAIK. With the mirror session we were testing
this time, the mirror process was running on a remote computer, and
the ftp server was running 2.0.30-pre2 (DaveM's version). We had
seen bugs in both directions before, I'm pretty sure; perhaps
socktest.pl shows up one bug but not another?

michaelkjohnson

prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz