Re: Hisax usage count.

Klaus Lichtenwalder (Klaus.Lichtenwalder@WebForum.DE)
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 14:03:30 +0100 (WET DST)

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Rogier Wolff wrote:

> The usage count for the Hisax module isn't decremented when a program
> like isdnctrl closes the control device.
>
> This is in Linus' pre-31-3 .

Well, I saw this too, and, not remembering having read about the mixed
up patch Linus seems to have gotten, traced it down into the isdn
module. There are (at least in isdn_close, maybe also at other places)
spurious returns as well as returns before the unlock command...

But as far as I heard Fritz Elfert already sent corrected patches.

Klaus

Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform., PGP Key: email to key@Four11.com
Lichtenwalder@ACM.org, http://www.wp.com/Klaus, fax: +49-89-91072699
Need a (virtual) vacation? Go check: http://www.bavaria.com
No wonder nobody comes here--it's too crowded. -Yogi Berra