Re: LILO and kernel bootsector will not boot off an LS-120 IDE floppy.

Dave Cinege (dcinege@psychosis.com)
Sat, 09 Aug 97 00:41:02 -0500

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997 03:09:43 +0200 (MET DST), Werner Almesberger wrote:

>Dave Cinege wrote:
>>

>What was in that first message ? The second one seems to indicate that you
>had success in getting LILO to work with your LS-120, congratulations !

My email program is periodically eating my mail..... : P

Yes, I got it working...this is my final lilo.conf

boot=/dev/hda
compact
disk=/dev/hda bios=0
install=/floppy/boot.b
map=/floppy/map
image=/floppy/linux
label=Linux
append="load_ramdisk=1"
initrd=/floppy/root.bin

Everything I've thrown at it has run 100%. I'm very happy. LS-120 floppies
are quite neat, and the perfect router solution....1.44mb was getting very
tight.

http://www.psychosis.com/emc/ Elite MicroComputers 908-541-4214
http://www.psychosis.com/linux-router/ Linux Router Project