Re: Memory problems.

Zlatko Calusic (Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr)
08 Aug 1997 09:06:11 +0200

Sparkie <root@ewok.dyn.ml.org> writes:

> When I run wabi, (under 2.1.48) it tells me that I have 0 memory, and 0
> swap. But when i run wabi under 2.0.29/30 it runs fine....I have
> completely updated everything that linuxhq.com has to offer. And i am
> still getting this error. Can anyone help?

/proc/meminfo changed in some 2.1.x kernel, so shell script that
launches Wabi incorrectly interprets system memory size. Probably the
easiest way is to edit wabi script and comment offending code.

Unfortunately, I don't have wabi right now, so I can't help you.

On the other hand, if it's tough cake for you, you can send me the
script, and I'll make changes in it, and send it back to you.

--
Posted by Zlatko Calusic           E-mail: <Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr>
		My Go amn keyboar oesn't have any 's!