RE: [patch] QNX-style scheduling for Linux 2.0

Adam McKee (amckee@poboxes.com)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 00:28:19 -0600 (CST)

Hi there.

It does not do real-time in any way. It only implements the QNX scheduler
as described by a couple of different sources. I should probably make it
clear in the README that the patch does *not* do real-time, since the
"QNX" name might imply that it does real-time.

This is where I initially got my information about the QNX scheduler:

http://osiris.cpc.wmin.ac.uk/~drotos/qnx/microkernel/schedul.html

-- Adam