Re: 'Unexpected interrupt' on a TI 900CDT (ignore_int in head.S ?)

Peter Svensson (petersv@df.lth.se)
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 11:38:33 +0200 (MET DST)

On 26 Jul 1997, Martin Pool wrote:

> I have a TI 900CDT laptop with RHL4.2 (kernel 2.0.30) which is working
> perfectly in all respects but one: the suspend/resume mode doesn't
> work at all.

Earlier TI laptops had their own particular idea of apm, which was
incompatible with standard apm. Perhaps they are still doing things a bit
their own way?

Peter

--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv@df.lth.se> ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF